All To Him

Sunday, January 13, 2013

When my time on earth is done, 
And this race its end is run. 
Then this song anew I’ll sing, 
God’s grace is all! It will ring. 

All to Him and none to me, 
By His grace this grace I see, 
All to Him and nothing mine, 
By His acts I act in kind. 

As the moon it's not my light, 
From the sun it's borrowed bright, 
I have no glory in myself, 
Mine is an inherited eternal wealth. 

All to Him and none to me, 
By His being I shall be, 
All to Him and nothing mine, 
By His pleasure my pleasures I find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Road is a blog about the journey of salvation in one man's life. As salvation is not just a one time event but it is an ever increasing and always growing process until Christ return and he make us like himself. As I, by the Spirit, move from one degree of glory to another it causes reflection and musing that I tend to write about here. Also in hopes to pass on helpful and encouraging things that I have learned from others.

Metering


View My Stats

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP